Even though I was extremely tired (arround 24hrs of sleep in the past two weeks) and not feeling too well today I decided to go to Nom-Con (which is an anime convention based in Dublin). I figured if I won't go to Nom-Con I will probably not be able to see some of my old friends for another half a year or so, cause now with Emily... it's kinda more difficult to go back to the same old "not grown up" world we used to live in before she was born.
Anyways, I jut wanted to say that I had a chance to meet some old and new amazing people! I've seen some stunning cosplays (hey Irleand is getting better in cosplaying each year!)! And most important I took part in Masquarade and because this costume was made fully by myself I entered... World Cosplay Championship eliminations! Yes I did! Yeah!
Some funny thoughts and side notes I've made:
- for the first time in my life I've seen Snow smoking! I knew I hated him but now... there a reason more to do so
Bad habit! Verrryyyy bad!
- It's sooooooooooo nice to see others cosplaying FFXIII especially Lightning! I can totally understand what Lightning cosplayers are going through on sunny and warm days like today
- I am not sure what should I say when people go "Aaaaaaa! It's OMG!" when they see me xD I do totally blush underneath the makeup and kinda feel weird and seriously have no clue what to say T_T
- it feels kinda weird to hear good things about my cosplay from people who are really good themselves, I figured after a while that repeating Thank you all the time is not enough, I'd love to say something more but what?
- I absolutely adore Merida (Disney Brave movie) and the girl that cosplayed her. THE HAIRRRRRRR!!!!!
- Do you sometimes also have those moments when someone greets you at the convention and you sort of a have no clue who is that? I seriously hate it!
Sooooo, final word.
I was hungry today... I didn't eat anything untill 5 pm and I lny finihsed my staff today at 9 early in the morning after sitting most of the night glueing things together
I was thirsty today... I didn't even have a chance to finish my cofee early in the morning cause Emily was very demanding and she wanted to play starting from 6 am, and then I was busy finishing y saff and I forgot about it
I had a very bad stomache pains... probably from such an irregular eating in the past two weeks
I was half alive
and felt it was difficult to stay focused. but I managed to go through the day... which I am happy about...
Now... let's go to bed... finallyyyyyyy